Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THE MUSIC MADE ME CRY on AMAZON

Hello... hope you've enjoyed reading my novel so far. 

The Music Made Me Cry is about two childhood friends who have forever envied the other's lifestyle and while on a road trip to Texas, each make the decision to change their situation. So far I've posted up to chapter 24, but there are four left.

In chapter 25 Kris also makes a life altering decision in her life and marriage. 
In chapter 26 a tornado strikes the ranch. 
In chapter 27, all the main characters finally meet Dedalus.
In chapter 28, life decisions are made by both Carlo and Harry.

I've posted the entire novel on Amazon's kindle for .99 cents. So, technically that's .25 cents a chapter. You don't have to have a kindle to download it though, as there are apps available for items like your IPad or PC. I will not be posting any more chapters at this blog. I hope you like the book enough to invest a buck.

Here is the link for the ebook on Amazon... You can either download to the kindle or your favorite device.
To purchase an eBook:

If you'd like a paperback instead the book is available on Amazon and Createspace
Here is the Createspace link:
THE MUSIC MADE ME CRY at Createspace

And, it's available on Amazon as well:
THE MUSIC MADE ME CRY at Amazon

Also available at Amazon is my first novel HI, HOW ARE YOU? IT is a black comedy / science fiction story about aliens and homeless people.
HI, HOW ARE YOU?

Also, I keep a travel blog ... VACATIONS FROM HOME... 
check in from time to time and see how I spend all those pennies I make with my writing!


greg

No comments:

Post a Comment